View Single Post
Old
06-09-2012, 10:54 AM
KevyD
Make It 30!!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinurgy View Post
Polarizing to you and to these random people you sit next too but I don't understand how that matters, at all.

Let's say Yandle doesn't disappoint next year and your Staal does, then what? You keep throwing out these complete negative hypotheticals while ignoring that the opposite outcome is just as likely, if not more so.

I still say Yandle stole your girl or something, seems like the most plausible explanation here.
Because he disagrees with you, you have to attack him? Why can't he offer his opinion without it becoming personal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinurgy View Post
Well even if he is, you're still robbing Peter to pay Paul. I think maybe the fixation on obtaining a "#1" center is skewing your perspective a bit.
I am not fixated.

I have heard Coyote fans say they want/need a Top Line Center. The Topic of the thread is Staal for Yandle. I offered my opinion.
If the Coyotes want someone of Staal’s calibre, the price will be Yandle. If you feel it is not a need and you prefer keeping Yandle, good on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard View Post
If I'm remembering correctly, two years ago the Islanders and I think another team didn't have another player go to the All Star game.

Then the Red Wings just decided on their own to sit out.
I did not look up the Islander issues (Taveres or Moulson were skilled enough to represent the team but perhaps injured) but the NHL tries to ensure every team has at least one rep at the game. Unless a player has been voted into the game by the fans, the teams and players decide internally. But yes, sometimes teams pass because of injuries or scheduling issues.

Last edited by KevyD: 06-09-2012 at 11:23 AM.
KevyD is online now   Reply With Quote