View Single Post
Old
06-09-2012, 11:34 AM
ottawafan66

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petes96 View Post
there were a few kids at the rookie camp that I liked one being Hennigar. He is a big kid and has come aggression. He competed well and I would imagine he got an invite to main camp. The main problem right now is the roster spots that are available. From looking at what is in the line-up there is a right wing spot open and possibly one center position with a lot of players vying for these spots. I'm thinking that the defense and tenders are spoken for.

I really think that some players are coming into camp wondering the same thing. Heitkamp, Hatcher, Mathers, Morrison, Fitze, Pierog, Thompson are not locks really. Cornell I would say is a shoe in considering that he is a first rounder. Maguire may not be even though he was a high pick. He could be sent to a Tier II team if they feel he needs a year to develop. With the amount of players coming back to camp I would say that its going to be a very competitive camp.
Are you sure Hennigar was at camp? I thought he was still injured. And he isn't listed on either roster.