Yandle for Staal Rumour (via Eklund)
View Single Post
06-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Join Date: Feb 2003
Originally Posted by
So those who want to keep yandle...how do you suggest we address the issue for a first line center?
1. Ignore the issue and pretend we can win without one?
2. Sign or trade for someone like lombardi or stoll and go with three decent 2nd/3rd line type centers
3. Trade someone else for a center. If so who?
4. Draft the center and wait
You have to consider the options. I think the questions are out of order.
3. Yes, depends who's available the asking price. I don't like offering up proposals but it's a case by case scenario. I don't want to trade Yandle for J Staal, but I would trade Yandle for the right player. No one is untradeable, but there are some guys like OEL that would take significantly more than someone like Schlemko.
2. In the absence of #3, you pursue this option.
4. In the absence of #3 and #2, yes.
1. In the end this doesn't happen, but the closest thing to this option is #4 because it's not an immediate resolution to the issue.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Guest