View Single Post
Old
06-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Sinurgy
Embrace Passion

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevyD View Post
Because he disagrees with you, you have to attack him? Why can't he offer his opinion without it becoming personal?
I was merely giving him crap and I was doing so because the dude is a broken record. A disproportionate amount of his posts involve his endorsement of trading Yandle. I don't know much about BUX7PHX but what I do know is the trading of Yandle is apparently very very important to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUX7PHX View Post
If Staal has a bad year next year, does that change the teams need for a forward? If Yandle wins the Norris next year, does that change that we have players like OEL and Gormley, who are very strong players with a great future ahead?
Players like OEL and Gormley?! Gormley has never played a single shift in the NHL, hell he's barely even played in the AHL. I am not willing to assume Gormley is the next Yandle or OEL. The percentage of top prospects that fail to deliver is far greater than those who actually live up to the hype. Heck the Coyotes are already beating the odds by having both Yandle and OEL. People need to stop talking about Gormley like he's already a star in the NHL, he needs to prove it first before his name should be mentioned in the same breath as Yandle and OEL.

Sinurgy is offline   Reply With Quote