View Single Post
Old
06-09-2012, 10:31 PM
William H Bonney

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrum4 View Post
It's not about individuals, it's about the team. Quick, Kopitar, Brown, Richards, Carter, Penner, Voynov, KIng, Fraser, and Nolan have all done NOTHING in Stanley Cup clinching games. I could see if if was just a game 4 loss, but this is 2 brutal games in a row for these guys. I'm pretty sure Brodeur's experience trumos all of the Kings Cup winners combined. How we can have so many Cup winners and game 7 players and lose2 in a row is a joke. We lose on Monday, we lose the Cup. Reality.
Outside of the first goal tonight, it's ridiculous to say Quick has done "NOTHING" in these last two games. First goal was all on him but he's made some big saves tonight. Quick is making big saves and so is Marty. The difference is the Kings have also beat Marty clean and hit the post 6 times as well in these games. Those are the breaks.

Penner has also been very good. The whole team obviously needs to step it up and finish it off but relax man. We all would have killed for this team to be in the Cup up 3-2 with a chance to win at home 2 months ago. All they have to do is play their game 1 more time and the Cup is theirs. They can do it. Enjoy watching them try.