View Single Post
Old
06-10-2012, 12:31 PM
NH57
Habs 4 Life

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinfulCobraZ View Post
Once you got Benn, You didnt have another 1st round pick to get MDZ. You cheated the Rangers. Furthermore, other people have far better teams.
After that, MDZ signing was void, he went back to NYR, then I traded Jarred Tinordi, Roman Josi, and Scott Laughton to NYR for MDZ.

Also, why are you giving me a hastle for advancing? I only post vote results, if other people had better teams, why didn't most people vote for them? People voted for me in each round, so I advanced.

Recently, many people have been giving me a hard time for running the game, and I'd like it to stop right now!

All this hastle I've been getting is starting to make me angry, and I want it to stop now.

People are saying/thinking that I'm cheating. Why the hell would I cheat? I'm just posting results, and just because my te advances doesn't mean that I am cheating.

If you can provide me with evidence that I am cheating, I will listen, but as of now, I think people are accusing me of cheating because they are mad that their team lost.

NH57 is offline   Reply With Quote