View Single Post
Old
06-10-2012, 03:56 PM
Sydor25
LA Kings

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
The only change I see from games 1 & 2 versus games 4&5 is the energy level from the kings. You won't get the bounces if you arent going at full speed at all times.

Quick's giveaway and Nolan's drive by cost the kings the cup in game 5. Correctable mistakes, but kings will have to be almost flawless if they don't have the emotion and energy in game 6.

I'm glad that some of the players are pissed, I'm tired of the robots that have been on the ice the past two games. Kings need to look at Parise from game 5 and play pissed off. Parise was all over the ice on Saturday. I remember when brown knocked down a pass from Brodeur and instead of stuffing it behind him, he fell down and turned it over. Parise buried his chance and that is why we have a game 6.

Kings still have the upper hand in the series, I don't know any team that wouldn't want a game six at home up 3-2 in the final.

Kings will finish off the devils tomorrow. Kings get back to playing what got them their first 15 wins.

Go Kings Go! I still believe!

If brown is hurt, I wouldn't be opposed with moving him down to the third line and put Penner on the top line and gagne on the second line. Didn't gagne and Richards play together in Philly?