View Single Post
Old
04-03-2006, 07:15 PM
God Bless Canada

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire11
Well since BM67 and LL are still around, I guess I'll join round 5

Gonna be tough to top my last team though.

How many teams are we gonna have this time? It looks like there are a lot of people interested.

And to the potential new GMs...this isn't like all the drafts on the fantasy board. We've successfully completed it 4 times and have only once needed a dispersal draft. Please join only if you're commited and not gonna leave halfway through because you made some bad picks or "get busy".
Spitfire,

You don't have to worry about me. Again, I was kicking myself last time that I didn't get involved. I'm already thinking about players I can pick with that 19th round selection.

And I think I know several of the other rookies well enough to know they won't quit. If you've seen the effort that reckoning, Hockey Outsider and pnep have put into their projects (reckoning has done extensive work on the past awards and all-stars votes list, Hockey Outsider has done extensive work with his weighting for era stats, and pnep has more lists than you can shake a stick at), you'll see that they will fit in perfectly with the hockey-a-holics that you've had in the past. As for murray, I don't know of many who have watched more live hockey than him.

I think it's a testament to the quality of the drafts that have taken place previously that there are so many willing to join, and so many strong posters willing to join.

God Bless Canada is offline   Reply With Quote