View Single Post
Old
06-11-2012, 01:21 PM
BigKing
Spot Picker

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLang View Post
GOOD. Let's get real Kings fans there....too many were priced out of the market.

My pops wasn't going but now since the prices have fallen to just the upper atmosphere (instead of outer space) he IS going. He has followed this team religiously since 1970 or so.
Yeah, good for them but not good for me deciding to take family members to Games 3 and 4 when there is Game 6 now. Should have sold the Game 4 ticket but I had to take my sister just in case they won.

I'm glad that more "real" fans are able to go tonight, just not happy with how I've managed my tickets is all. Of course, I don't want to get into the season seat holder/gouging argument as I've paid good money for bad hockey for the majority of my 10+ years as a season seat holder. The majority of those season seat holders that are blowing prices out of the water appear to be those that put a deposit down on seats for next year so they could buy playoff tickets and sell them...seen a lot of posts on Craigslist saying "...new season seat holder etc..."

BigKing is offline   Reply With Quote