View Single Post
Old
06-11-2012, 04:06 PM
Petey Pucks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidic15 View Post
Been to Europe several times. I've been discriminated more in this country (America) than I have there. You make it sound like it's only a problem in Europe..
oh it's definitely not just a europe problem. i would say that the discrimination you suffered here is not the same suffered by a black man in a mostly white continent...maybe i'm wrong? maybe you suffered the same? but it's fair to say europe doesn't take kindly to african and many other immigrants.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidic15 View Post
I watched him at Inter and at City. Stats aside, you can't defend his behavior. Mourinho said he has one brain cell. Completely lost confidence in him, and for good reason. This season at City, Mancini was ready to sell Balotelli after the Kolarov incident. The look on Mancini's face on the sidelines while that whole bust up happened said it all. Let's not forget how he said he would kill anybody who racially abused him outside the the stadiums at the tournament. He's an absolute psychotic.

that's true and i said before you he has issues but these issue probably run deep from his childhood in Italy and other european countries....he is young and i think will grow out of it....he was very young when he did alot of these things