View Single Post
Old
06-11-2012, 06:26 PM
A Sequel to Failure

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck 6 View Post

2) You watch more Wolves games than I do, I'm fully aware of that, but every article I ever read about Hodgson at the AHL level had him pegged as a player that was atleast above average defensively. Schroeder is better, I get that, but I don't think that's enough for AV to trust him as his #3C. I have a feeling it will be an issue, and I'd be very shocked to see him as our #3C going into the post season. Maybe I'm wrong and Schroeder dazzles us all including AV, I just don't think it's the most likely scenario. Schroeder hasn't even played an NHL game yet, atleast Hodgson had SOME experience the year prior before he was placed in such a critical role.
Lappy with hansen, higgins was pretty dynamite as a third line, and I think that's what we're gonna see in the beginning (unless Manny can get it together, but that's best case scenario). To me the question becomes, after Kesler comes back, would you keep him as a 4th line center (maybe with Kassian, if he doesn't step up to a top 6 role)?

A Sequel to Failure is offline   Reply With Quote