View Single Post
Old
06-11-2012, 08:14 PM
Petey Pucks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
I'm not sure that's true anymore. I don't know about black people but there are a lot of muslims in Europe now. It's very diverse.
Certain euro countries are more diverse than others such as England, France, Germany but trust me just because these countries have more open immigration policies doesn't mean these people are welcomed with open arms, especially muslims. There are many black people and muslims(algerians really) in France due to the fact France had colonial territories in africa and elsewhere but it's common knowledge that these people are treated as 2nd class citizens and these people are very aware of it. I have a couple black friends in france, former football pals, that would love to tell you everything. Funny as France loved these professional black players when these men won them a world cup in 98 and a euro in 2000, but the average black man on the street is treated much differently and not afforded the same opportunities. One French politician( forgot his name) went so far as to say the French National Football has too many black players and needs more ethnic white players....look it up!

Petey Pucks is offline   Reply With Quote