Old
11-27-2003, 07:35 AM
dawgbone

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
Quote:
Originally Posted by thome_26
You missed ALOT

Brewer, yes, he was excellent, appeard like he was going to have another real strong road game (I'm tellin ya guys, this broad he's got is getting to his head). BUT IMO the Isbister-Stoll-Hemsky like where best line out there tonight. They didn't score, but Dvoraks goal was SUCH a fluke. The Torres-York-Dvorak line, however did play another solid game, but Izzy-Stoll-Hemsky had the most chances out of any lines and they looked REAL GOOD! Stoll was counted on ALOT- taking lots of important draws, playing on the most disgusting special teams units I have seen in all my years of watching the Oilers, and playing a strong five on five game. That is definately a line that will stay together!
I wasn't very impressed with Isbister, nor with Stoll. Isbister wasn't very physical (plus he had a terrible turnover on one of the goals), and Stoll, while out there for very important face-offs, lost pretty much all of them in the Oilers zone. Sorry, as a centreman, if you are letting the opposition cleanly win draws in your end, you aren't having a good game. I know he is young, but he didn't make the plays.