View Single Post
Old
06-11-2012, 10:10 PM
welcometothebigshow2

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatMapleLeafs28 View Post
I also heard from a few that Anthony Florentino is a very solid all around player. Hes listed at 6 foot 1 , 205lbs and is from MA. Hes a projected 2nd round pick in the NHL. I dont know the odds of him reporting but sounds like he could be a real decent player for us down the road. In the 13th round , Moncton took Jean-Phillipe Provencher. Hes listed a 6 foot 6 .5 , 237lbs and other prospects site has him at 6 foot 8 .. The guy is definately a monster and only 16 years old. Anyone know if hes a tough guy ..I like the Mark Simpson pick in the 9th round as well..
I love the Simpson pick too. I dont know if Provencher is a tough guy or not but I would imagine he can't skate or he would've went much higher just because of his size. But a tough guy Moncton did draft was McCabe, he is a big, strong, nasty in your face defenceman. He reminds of Sawyer Hannay a little bit. I also see a bit of Dion Phaneuf with his open ice hits. Hes probably close to 6-4 or even 6-5 now. Back on Provencher, i would imagine as soon as he gets to camp they will have him fighting some of the tougher guys like Johnston, ad Trask just to see whats up with him.

welcometothebigshow2 is offline   Reply With Quote