View Single Post
Old
06-12-2012, 01:19 AM
Sir Fenwick Corsi
N U M B E R S

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by apice3 View Post
I'm not blaming the refs totally, but this Devils team did not deserve to be eliminated the way they were tonight.

A very physical Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Final, and the penalty minutes are 47-6. That just doesn't make any sense.
I'm not going to acknowledge this Cup. I didn't watch the presentation and I never will for as long as I walk this Earth.

Congrats to true Kings fans out there. You guys just root for your team so I cant be pissed at you for that. But with that said, I really don't have much respect for your team. All the diving antics really take away from what is a highly skilled team that can play the game very well. Brown taking runs at Sykora? Really? Late in an out of reach game? The man is a *****, I'm sorry. It really spoils it for me to lose to a team like that. We can say Scuderi took one for his team, but he knew exactly what the **** he was doing on that play, and if you don't think he did, you're not giving him enough credit. It honestly makes my stomach turn how he turned into that hit.

I have no probem tipping my cap to the winner, but when you look at the Clarkson penalty in game 4, the no whistle on the back breaking goal in game 3 and then tonight......I can't sit here and feel like we got the benefit of the doubt during the real critical moments. Kovy getting absolutely ***** on the 3rd kings goal will be burned into my brain for a loooooooooooong time.

I'm pretty much in shock right now like most of us. But I can guarantee you that once we're done being reflective, a good majority of us will likely be pissed again. I try to call it like I see it. We were never given a fair shot in this game. It was an absolute ****ing circus out there and it's heart breaking.