View Single Post
Old
06-12-2012, 12:30 AM
Winger23

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSP View Post
It's time to admit that I misjudged the quality of the team that Dean Lombardi assembled. Based on their regular season play, I figured that they would get stomped in the playoffs, but I was wrong - and absolutely thrilled to be wrong!

This team smashed so many truisms on their way to the Cup that it almost can't be believed - 8th seed / bottom dwelling offense / "get into the playoffs and anything can happen", etc. It is all just so unbelieveable that if it just didn't happen in real life everyone would think that it was a fantasy.

As a result, I formally apologize to Dean Lombardi for most of the things that I said This should be an excellent team for years to come (unless the salary cap and/or injuries get in the way)

... and just so that you don't think that I'm going too mushy here, I'd like those who insisted that I wouldn't be happy with a Stanley Cup victory to see that I couldn't be any more happy or thrilled!

It's a GREAT day to be a Kings fan!
Your balls....in your avatar have gone missing!!!

Enjoy the moment bud. Lots of us who have sat through this team for decades can now proudly sit back and say, we are the Stanley Cup Champions!

Winger23 is offline   Reply With Quote