View Single Post
Old
06-12-2012, 01:43 AM
BleedBlue42

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Team View Post
The conspiracy talk is ridiculous.

Yeah, there were missed penalties that resulted in that 5 minute major being called, but that hit was indeed a penalty. Whether it should've been called a major or not I'm not going to argue, but in almost any circumstance that hit results in a penalty. It sure is incompetence that they missed those other calls, but that's been happening all season, and all playoffs. And the refs didn't "hand the kings 3 goals." The blame for that lies squarely on the devils PK. To allow 3 goals in 5 minutes power play time is absolutely ridiculous. I don't know what the record is for most goals scored on a single 5 minute power play, but I wouldn't be surprised if tonight set or tied the record for that.

And the linesman.. yeah, I'll agree that's one of the most incompetent things I've ever seen an official do, but let's look at the facts here. The devils were ALREADY DOWN 3 - 0 when that happened. Do you really think the linesman decided he's going to get steamrolled by a defenseman to take him out of the play to help the kings get a scoring chance they don't need? At that point in the game the kings were probably already a 99% favorite to win.
The NHL is a business, and a corrupt one at that. Don't be surprised about the presence of backdoor strings. I refused to genuinely congratulate King's fans on this accomplishment. Not only are the majority of them on this forum arrogant, but they wouldn't do the same thing towards us if we won. **** them. There is no value in winning the stanley cup with the Refs at your side. There were WAY too many questionable calls in FAVOR of the Kings all playoffs long. For humanity's sake, I hope we all wake up tomorrow and realize that this was all just a horrible, horrible dream.