View Single Post
Old
06-12-2012, 10:21 AM
joe89

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markstroms pads View Post
There seems to be a paradime shift happening right now, there is a constant flow of young players in to the lineup now wich seems to be constant rather than sporadical like it was before. Three new(well two if you count out Molin) juniors are joining the line up for this season and Järnkrok is staying. Enterfeldt, Harju and Thuresson is nothing to scof at either. And a lot of people are overlooking the bigest factor for Brynäs success this season, Tommy Jonsson. I think the people that predict us to slump again are in for a surprise.
Elitserien is a glorified farm league anyway, might aswell get the most out of your youth like Brynäs. I don't believe in fighting against it, it's better to find a way to cope with it. Even if they're not stars it's good value to fill your roster from within, just like you don't fill your depth via free agency in the NHL. It's not just Brynäs that does it for that matter, but they're leading the pack.

Anyway when I see Brynäs I see more than just their three or four great prospects. I see continuity and organization from top to bottom. Good coaching, good management. It's been a work in progress for a while but now it's paying off in a big way. The guys you just named show that aswell. Brynäs has become a place to develop and where young players want to play. I see no reason in theory for Harju to do worse than J.Larsson. Silfverberg is impossible to replace, but Enterfeldt and Thuresson are hardworking players with upside. Kudos to Sundlöv and the others.

joe89 is offline   Reply With Quote