Thread: Thank you DSA
View Single Post
Old
06-12-2012, 10:47 AM
Devs Service Answers

vCash: 500
Thanks all...much appreciated, but not necessary. I'm just one of you...a fan hoping to continue to see the rock filled more and more - and all this board does is help us to be closer partners in that mission. I know it's going to take us a while to get there, but how great will it be when we have that type of passionate playoff home crowd, at each of our regular season games? Maybe a pipe dream, as playoffs are of course a different animal, but larger crowds propelling our players to victory, will make the Rock a very special place to be 41 games throughout the year. We've got work to do, but that possibility is in sight, because:

It has to start somewhere, and fans getting a chance to see what it "could" be like, during this run, was very important. From those we spoke with, I saw a nice blend of - long-tenured fans who hadn't been to a game since CAA, existing STHs who felt great value in their strips, younger fans w/o a ton of purchasing power (but who will have it shortly) and were able to get in through college programs and day of game lines, and new bandwagoners (and local businesses) that were experiencing the Rock for the first time.

All those folks got to witness - the close connection between the fans and the team...the traditions of the towels every night, the red strobe lights and pump up music, the videos of great team moments, the roar of 17,000 people chanting - Let's Go Devils - getting the monkey off of the Rock's back of never having advanced past the first round, closing out the Rangers on home ice. That's just the tip of the iceberg and all of the above helps tremendously in allowing folks to see the vision of what this place COULD turn into.

Thanks again for your questions and feedback...and looking forward to more sharing in the days, weeks and months to come.

Last edited by Devs Service Answers: 06-12-2012 at 10:58 AM.
Devs Service Answers is offline   Reply With Quote