View Single Post
Old
06-12-2012, 06:06 PM
rt
Usually Incorrect

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffansince85 View Post
It's called Asset Management... Learn this phrase. ńsset Management..

Burke doesnt subscribe but hes going to have to if he ever wants to be noteworthy again.

After you move out Armstrong, Brown, Bozak and any other of those plugs not in the top six, as well as Komisarek, thats if and when you accomplish these things, then you look to move Lombardi.

Theres at least three contracts worse than Lombardis, because when healthy is an excellent bottom six third line player.

Then theres the matter of a 4th... a guy who put up 50 plus points two years ago should not go for a 4th if youre doing your job correctly.

Without being an nhl gm, I am fully confident I land a draft pick from 25-40 bare min for Lombardi. If he goes for anything less then said gm is a complete failure.

Please note Armstrong made about a million dollars a goal, and Phoenix is the last place that can add salary.

Wake up.
Wake up? Im afraid you are the one dreaming my friend. Any GM who gets less than a 25-40 pick for Lombardi is a failure, and YOU could do a better job? Ever heard of David Poile? There is actually a very recent example of a Matthew Lombardi trade that you may want to take another look at.

Also, you may want to reconsider your use of the phrase "asset management". The first word is asset. Do you really think those three "worse" contracts are assets?

My third suggestion is ditch the condescending tone.