View Single Post
Old
06-12-2012, 06:29 PM
CM PUNK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section32 View Post
TORTS FACTOR....

I am afraid that some guys will just want to avoid playing under a guy that has developed a reputation as a hard-nosed, somewhat difficult coach who just happens to welcome his team every year with the most dreaded training camp in the League.

And please, I love this coach. He may not be perfect, and there are many things he does that drive me mad, but he is the best that I have seen that has over 100 games behind the bench since Michel Bergeron...I don't remember Herb Brooks as I was just getting into hockey at the time.

(AND no, Michel was a horrible coach who they gave up a 1st round draft pick for to Quebec...and who did that defunct organization draft with that (15? pick) Joe Sakic...

So, for some of you younger Ranger fans, the hurt and pain runs very deep with our kind...

Thank God The Devils aren't having a parade in Newark this week...BTW got lost in Newark (with GPS) 2 weeks ago after a Radiohead show. It was an "interesting" experience that I am happy to say is over and won't be repeated.
you say this as if torts wasn't a player favorite coach but meanwhile our lockerroom is filld with guys that love torts and would run thru a wall for him if he asked...schultz has probably already heard from mcdonagh and stepan how great torts is as a coach