Old
06-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Gliff
Nick Bonino

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by snarktacular View Post
Some of my impressions.

Dumba has some big potential and a great work ethic, passion for the game, and attitude. Punishing hitter, great skater. Questions about hockey sense and defense. May be a little small for his punishing style. Shoots right.

Rielly has the highest offensive potential. He and Dumba are up there for best skaters. Great passing, tremendous hockey sense. Risky as he missed most of the season.

Reinhart is a big guy. Don't know a whole lot. I think supposed to be pretty balanced. Leaves you wanting more physically with his size. Skates pretty well for his size. Toolsy, but not that effective up until recently. Seems to have had a great playoffs and is shooting up.

Trouba's the guy I want most (other than Murray who we won't get). Pretty physical, but as much as Dumba. Good size. Balanced player. Good defensively. Not a lot of weaknesses. Shoots right. Good hockey sense.

Murray is probably gone before our pick. Very safe. Hasn't shown much offensively yet, but he has the tools. Really safe to have an NHL career. Really good hockey sense, really good defensively. Some question his upside, but I'm not worried.
Pretty much agree with everything here. I think i would want Dumba ahead of Trouba though.

Gliff is offline   Reply With Quote