View Single Post
Old
06-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Taoiseach
Go Hull Go!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by welcometothebigshow2 View Post
I refer to them as Blainville because I am from the Maritimes and I have never even been there and that is what I hear the most.
Oh, I don't actually care, but I find it odd, especially when you rarely see 'Rouyn-Noranda' shortened to either Rouyn or Noranda (they play in Noranda). Interestingly enough, despite the fact that they're officially l'Armada de Blainville-Boisbriand, their team mini stick says Boisbriand-Blainville.

Quote:
I said before the post that this is before the Import Draft and as of right now I think Boisbriand looks better on paper than Gatineau but it is very close. Sherbrooke has a lot of skill but like you said they may not have good chemistry but I still think they look better on paper than Rouyn right now.
Oh, absolutely. I really think that it's anyone's guess as to who finishes higher between Hull and Boisbriand, and Sherbrooke and Rouyn-Noranda. I listed the Olympiques first out of homerism and the fact that someone has to come first.

I think that they are quite close though, and it anyone has the edge, it's Hull. We have PEI's Import draft pick, and I can't remember if the Armada have traded up in the Import draft (I don't think they have). Either way, I suspect that we'll come out of the Import draft stronger with a fourth overall pick, than Boisbriand with their fortieth overall pick. I see the Phoenix coming out flat and then getting better once they build chemistry. Whether the Huskies or the Phoenix end up better, I think it will come down to how well the Huskies do right from the start.

Taoiseach is offline   Reply With Quote