View Single Post
Old
06-12-2012, 09:48 PM
RJQuack

vCash: 500
1. Blainville - Good roster, well-rounded, but still don't see the big hype about them when I look at that roster in depth. So I'm backpedaling A bit on these guys, and will win the division. Might be strongest division by default lol. BBA wouldn't win the division if they were in the East or Atlantic IMO tho.

2. Gatineau - Not too confident in Steeves as a tender, but have some good players and a nice package coming from Chicoutimi to put them above Val-d'Or and Rouyn.

3. Val-d'Or - I like the goaltending, 1st and 3rd lines and the D looks alright at this point.

4. Rouyn-Noranda - Tourigny is a wizard at the draft and will have the team up and running very soon near the top. Just not this year. Fournier and Andrighetto/Kamaev will again carry the team

5. Drummondville - Still a midpack team. Expect them to play a similar game like they did this year where they rely on their defense and a hit and grind game to make up for the lack of offense.

6. Sherbrooke - Dead last, but can you blame them? Which as a Moose fan I don't mind as we have their '13 Euro . Look at what SJ did and how many times they finished last and hopefully build a successful team in 3-4 years. Good luck newbies!

RJQuack is offline   Reply With Quote