2012-2013 Maritimes Division
View Single Post
06-12-2012, 09:57 PM
Join Date: Nov 2011
1. Halifax - Can't say too much about them as I'd just be pumping my teams tires
. Could run away with this division. Unless Moncton plays like they did last year against us and drag us down a bit.
2. Moncton - Getting the guys from Shawi and acquire the #1 Euro made them go from close to Bathurst, to a bit ahead. Problem is, how will Danny find any 3rd line grinders that he loves in Russia
3. Bathurst - Confused at the Steeves deal when they apparently want to go for it. Relying on a 16yo has been done (Last year, Moose) but it's quite a stretch and too early to say Mason (McDonald) will lead this team far in the playoffs, as I see him already better than Brennan by November/December.
4. Cape Breton - Gets murky after Bathurst but CB acquired Honzik who's a solid goalie in his own right and are a bit more rounded than the Rocket.
5. PEI - Trade Duffy. For the love of God trade the most valuable trade chip you have if you'd like to keep some respect Savard. Another bad year and I'm having a real hard time seeing that "guaranteed championship in 13-14" he promised.
6. Saint John - Just completed an amazing run not seen in the Q for some time. Congrats.... Now suffer :p
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by RJQuack