View Single Post
Old
06-12-2012, 10:26 PM
MsWoof

vCash: 500
I'm a newbie here, I am a disgruntled Flyer fan who decided to follow Richards on June 23rd. A few days later Gagne was added, another player who was kicked to the curb by the Flyers a year before when he was forced to waive his NTC. I live in Toronto and have NHL GameCentre so I figured I could watch both teams even though the 10:30 starts were a killer! I watched a lot of the early games because they were in Europe and then they played a few games on the east coast so they were time zone friendly. I went to Vancouver for a week in October so I was able to watch a few more games without the late nights out there, and I was hooked.

After Carter was added in February it was like everything was fixed. I likened the team to a Rubik's Cube where all the parts were there but they need to be slotted in the right place. Here we are, a few months later and it couldn't have ended better! I prefer the Kings' style of defensive/aggressive hockey to the Flyers' pond hockey so this style of play was a treat for me to watch.

MsWoof is offline   Reply With Quote