LacroixCourville-Pye-Falkenham
Alcalde

Abeltshauser-Gillard
Duke-Lewis
Hardie-Weegar
Lovell

Fucale
Terenzio

Great top 3 forward lines, but very young and obviously inexperienced 4th line. On D, you have a slightly above average core. Obviously with Fucale in nets Hali will be a serious contender.
I don't have Eichel in the mix yet because I feel he will spend a year with the USNTDP U17 team and then come.

Acadie-Bathurst

OBrien-Bissonette-Hynes
Lafontaine-Lalancette-Gallant
Salvail-Lyle-Banville
Kabambi-Cochrane-Stevens
Marois-Caissy

Girard-Houle
Fraser-Godin
Robert-Egan
Dubé

Brennan
McDonald

Le Titan will have a good team this year. They will probably have one of the best lines in the whole CHL, but their second line has a whole lot of what-ifs. I penciled Gallant in their because I know what he is capable of and I think a lot of icetime right out of the gate will be great for him. They also have a solid bottom 6, and an average at best D core. In nets there is definetly potential but if I were a Titan fan I would be a bit nervous.

Moncton

Veilleux-Saulnier-Saulnier
Penny-Hodge-Lalonde
Johnston-Robichaud-Tremaine
Malone-CentisJorge-Dereulle
Pitre-Simpson

Downe-Melindy
Racine-Emond
Sweeney-McGurty
Labbé

Dubeau
Thibeau

Moncton has an ok team right now. After the Import Draft I am expecting them to look among the league's elite. They have 1st overall, but until then we can't pencil anyone in just yet. Up front they have a lethal top line but a lack of scorers after that. On the point, they are strong but those last two spots (McGurty and Labbe) really could go to anyone of them two, Wood, Roussy, McDonald, Belliveau, and possibly even McCabe (due to their lack of toughness on the team).

PEI

Beran-Duffy-Laplante
Pepin-Currie-Provencher
Marcotte-Venne-Bursey
Ottereyes-Yetman-Chenier
McGrath-Bent

Graves-Oligny
Werthner-Pavelka
Trickett-Phaneuf
Chenier Allard

Lagacé
Bibeau

PEI has a very young team, but I feel they could surprise some people. A solid experienced top six group with a good two-way 3rd line and the remaining forwards could provide some energy. On defense, you have a decent top four, and a rather weak bottom pair. Lagacé should keep them out of the basement this year.

Cape-Breton

Carrier-Lavoie-Clark
Guevremont-Farrell-MacIntosh
Campbell-Bishop-Beaton
Murphy-Lemieux-Corriveau
Moody

Haché-Leduc
Oligny-Deslauriers
Woodworth-Arsenault
Desmarais

Honzik
Trudeau

I personally feel CB will be one of the weaker teams in the Martime division this year. They do have a high euro pick so that could turn it around a bit. Other than Carrier, they don't really have any top flight scorers. Great depth but.... On D they are pretty strong, offensive and defensive defenceman mixed in. I think they have to have the best 1-2 punch in nets in all the division however I feel Trudeau will be moved.

What does everyone else feel about this division this year??
Saint John

Anderson-MacAulay-Tesink
Cooper-Cameron-Brown
A.Kelly-Morrison-Oliver Dares
Highmore-Campbell-Pasher

Gagne-Weckworth
Dupreos-Leblanc
Hade-R.Kelly

Auger
Fournier

JohnnyB11 is offline   Reply With Quote