Thread: Speculation: Ryan Suter
View Single Post
Old
06-13-2012, 11:32 AM
predfan98

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenngineer View Post
Just like Kovy in NJ last year. He wants to explore the market. Just curious but do you have a job? Do you continue to work there? Have you ever explored any other options for other jobs or cities to work in? Just want you to know I'm not trying to attack you by asking these questions but I'm sure you have a job and have looked into other possibilities, why shouldn't Suter see what's out there and do the same? I have a funny feeling he's doing what Kovy did and he'll be back here next year. I think most players realize how great it is to play in Nashville and all things considered, I think Suter wants to kick the tires just to make sure he's making the right decision in the long run for his career and his family.

To the person who said Poile messed up with asset management, if he trades Suter at the deadline, our playoff chances significantly go down. There are risks and Poile is taking one. If Suter re-signs then he got what he wanted all along. If Suter leaves, it's one of those things that we tried to make a run and we needed Suter to do it. I don't see how that's bad asset management.
bull, this is a passive agressive attack on my opinion that suter would have already signed...

it's my opinion and you are attacking me...

Last edited by ThirdManIn: 06-13-2012 at 02:36 PM.