View Single Post
Old
11-27-2003, 11:18 AM
LawnDemon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gretzky2kurri
Cross has been the worst player on the ice more games than not this season????? So what you are saying is that Cory is the worst player on the for more than half the Oiler games this season? I wonder how that would do on a poll here?.......LOL!

My head spinnith!!!

You were not kidding when you had a major "hate on" for the guy. To the point where it's actually skewed your (once logical) thinking.

Before we lose total respect for each other.........let's agree to disagree on this one.....

sheeeeesh....
*cough* *cough*

only "half reading" posts there G2K? i wrote that "cross has been in the running for worst player on the ice more games than not this season". that means that he would be in the running for a "3 onions" nomination more often than a "3 stars" nomination (as would brewer, horcoff, chimera, fergy, smyth, bergy). i would only give him the dubious "most pitiful" award in a handful of games. i mean, it really is hard to be worse than horcoff...

and you're reading too much into the fact that i don't like him as a player - specifically as an oiler. certainly i'd much rather see cross on the ice than fergy or anyone on the runners. the guy is fine as a 5th or 6th dman but it is insulting to give him top 4 minutes and to pay him over a million per season.

and speaking of irrational "hate-ons"... shall we meander over to one of your anti-brewer rants? i mean, i'll agree that brewer has been in the running for worst player on the ice more often than not this season but you take it to a pretty special level in criticizing him. just an observation...