View Single Post
Old
06-13-2012, 05:55 PM
welcometothebigshow2

vCash: 500
Here goes.

Gagne- Like I said, a less physical Rick Nash.
McCabe- I see McCabe as a cross between Weber and Phaneuf.*
Pugsley- A bit like Brad Marchand, but not as much physical impact.
Johnson- Even though he is a bit taller, Johnson's playmaking skills and speed remind me a lot of St. Louis when he first broke into the NHL. Lots of people didn't like this pick but I have seen Johnson lots, and really like him.
Hynes- Like Nevin said, he is a lot like Zack Phillips, but an NHL comparison would be something similar to a Pat Sharp.
Mann- Mann I think is somewhat like Cody Franson. Obviously not as big, but his simple two-way game compares well to Franson's.
Beaudoin- I haven't seen much of Beaudoin but I would compare him to a guy like Derek Roy. Not physical, but very smart and skilled.
Proulx- I honestly have never seen Proulx play before, but the guy has great size.
Garland- Garland is like Mike Cammalleri, very skilled and a natural goal scorer but of course, undersized
Gray- The only games I seen Gray play he was quiet. Didn't stand out, but didn't make any mistakes. So from that, I know it's a pretty weird comparison, but I see him like Colin Greening.
Simpson- Simpson is obviously huge but he's very lanky. He is strong but not as strong as your average 6-5 guy. I see him sort-of like a Teddy Purcell.
Florentino- I never actually seen him play either but I hear great things about him.
Zerter- Zerter is another guy who I have never seen, but I heard he has a great set of hands and can put up a decent amount of points.
Stavert- Stavert reminds me a bit of Dustin Penner. Throws the odd hit, can chip in well offensively, but is a bit lazy. Stavert's skating is a bit awkward to, but he moves well.
Provencher- Chara. Self explanatory

Sorry if these comparisons seem a little off, but I tried my best, and I haven't seen most of these players since the winter. If anyone else would like to give it a try, go ahead. And if anyone from another team wants me to give their team a try, let me know.

welcometothebigshow2 is offline   Reply With Quote