View Single Post
Old
06-13-2012, 09:08 PM
OKHoosier41218

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue bleeder 24-7 View Post
Firstly, despite how much of this quote I chopped off, I loved reading your post. Love the reviews. I wish there was a race near me.

BUt did you hear that Wilson got caught with an illegal part? They docked him 5 points, and are considering DQ-ing him if you believe the rumors.
Thanks! I appreciate that.

I don't consider myself a racing expert by any stretch, but I thought the race Saturday night was great. What really scored points for me at TMS was the feeling that it was going to be unpredictable. This one kept my attention all the way through, even when Dixon looked like he was going to be unstoppable.

I did hear about Wilson's car being caught with an illegal part. That's really unfortunate IMO, as I feel like it taints the win. However, I have to give Wilson credit, he ran a great race. I am curious how well he would've fared if he didn't have the illegal part on his car.

I did see in the news today that they cancelled Qingdao and are considering making a return to TMS in October. If so, I'll be putting my tickets on order again, much sooner than I originally expected.