View Single Post
Old
06-13-2012, 08:39 PM
Stupid Sexy Flanders

vCash: 500
Random thoughts now that it's all sunk in

Sexy's thoughts:

1. Still walking on freakin' air. I was a Minnesota North Stars fan from childhood in the early '70s through the move in 1993. Of course they never won a cup. I was 'homeless' from 1993-2001 and became a die-hard Kings fan with the Deadmarsh goal. (Or was it Stumpel?)

2. First thought is full credit to Lombardi/Hextall/Futa and Sutter. The patience was well worth it.

3. It's awesome that our homegrown guys led the way. From time to time over the years I doubted Brown and Kopitar but I'm thrilled they came to play when it counted most. I hope they are Kings for life.

4. It's fine with me if Quick gets a contract like Kopi's.

5. I love our role players. Especially AMart: NO GOALS AGAINST in the finals AND the Phoenix series.

6. Glad there were no riots.

7. I wish Nick Nickson got a fraction of the love Bob Miller gets.

8. I guess Loktionov should be traded.

9. REALLY on the fence about Penner. Leaning to the opinion that King brings more without the risk.

10. I wonder if Bernier is willing to ride the pine for another year. I imagine that he will be traded if he asks, but kept otherwise.

11. I wonder what Toronto would give for Bernier, Lokti & rights to Penner.

12. I think we will be busy on draft day & I bet it will be pretty exciting.

13. Honestly I thought Rich Hammond's 'performance' during the run was utterly weak. Other blogs too. We need better bloggers.

14. Still totally devastated about the Deadmarsh news. Is there anything we can do?

Yours?

Stupid Sexy Flanders is offline   Reply With Quote