View Single Post
Old
06-13-2012, 11:55 PM
Lonny Bohonos
Kassian = P.A.G.A.N

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmon View Post
Its a bit concerning, but conventionally your center is usually the playmaker.

if you look at kesler, hes a better scorer than a playmaker.

We are constantly looking for the right fit for him. But yet we are constantly recycling guys like raymond, higgins, booth, sammuelsson, tambellini etc. Really when was the last time Kesler played with even an upper level playmaker?

Sundin/demitra- and kesler excelled on the wing with those guys.
Whens the last time Kelser made others around him better?

The issue as I see it is not that hes not a "playmaker" but that he always seems to have issue meshing with others.

As the leader its your job to make that happen. Its your job to tweak your game and communicate what is needed so that others can tweak their game.

We went through the same process of finding wingers for the Sedins but they have had much more success at making others around them better.

The Sedins rely much much less on the "I'll do it my bloody self" attitude that Kesler seems to struggle with.

A team is about trusting your team mates. In order for someone to prove to you that you can trust them you first have to let go a trust them.

Kesler seems to have a short "fuse" when it comes to trusting others. Who knows why?

AV was probably referring to this when he commented on Kesler using his linemates better. To which Kesler takes offense to it.

There is a lot of myth related to Kesler not the least which is Beast Mode. How many times have we seen beast mode?

Lonny Bohonos is online now   Reply With Quote