View Single Post
Old
06-14-2012, 12:18 AM
Giglio NYR15
Section 417

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers88 View Post
I think the biggest change will be this summer. MSG has always been one large seating bowl, and next season is the first year this will change. You won't recognize the inside at all (except the cieling). If anyone hasn't seen high detail renderings of the new upper bowl, I can post some pictures here. Of course the lobby and scoreboard will be completely changed by year 3, but the biggest overall change IMO is this year.

By the way, I know we asked this before, but does anyone have any update on where the TV camera's will be and where Sam and Joe will be broadcasting from? Looking at the seating chart, it seems like the only place they could be is the open space directly in front of Section 224. If that's the case, we would be looking at significantly lower camera angles for the MSG broadcast.
Agreed for sure on the first part, based on those renderings the inside of the arena will look completely different. A very very diff msg than most of us have ever known. To the 2nd part, I am assuming it will be in front of the 200s. Many arenas and stadiums have their broadcast booths in the same level as the suites, and this seems like the only logical spot center ice. Its kind of a pain because I hate watching those low camera angle arenas, it makes me dizzy and nauseas. But I guess it will just have to be something we get used to over time.