View Single Post
Old
06-13-2012, 10:12 PM
Shootmaster_44

vCash: 500
My random thought is no matter what else happens with the Kings the rest of my life, they will never be Top 5 in the Cupless lists anymore. That always made me slightly sad to see that or to have people say to me you mean they've never won the Cup?

Another random thought I wondered is do the other Monarchs who weren't Black Aces upset they weren't invited to the party or will this make them work harder?

Another one that crossed my mind is will this mean that the Kings will get more respect from the LA Media? Is this the end of Jonathan Swift, Anze Kopidor and Brad Doty? Will they finally realize the Kings play at Staples Center, not the Arco Arena in Sacramento? Will they realize Bailey is the Kings' mascot?

Another thing I wonder is has anyone spoken to Ryan Smyth about this? I'd be interested to hear his comments regarding this. Same with Jack Johnson. Will either of them use this as a reason to play harder against the Kings?

Another thing that I wonder is when is next year's schedule coming out? I want to be there for the Home Opener when they raise the banner. I just hope they open at home on a Saturday evening.

Lastly, has Brownie gone to bed yet? In the pics from the Dodgers game, he still kinda looks like he did on Leno.

Shootmaster_44 is offline   Reply With Quote