Thread: Speculation: Controlling Kesler
View Single Post
Old
06-14-2012, 11:27 AM
ahmon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MW View Post
Assuming - and I think it's a safe assumption - AV doesn't tell him "yeah don't bother passing to those guys," the bolded bit is completely unacceptable.

If you don't think your linemate is going to score, the solution isn't to make things completely predictable every single rush. The solution is sometimes to dish the puck to him and get your ass to the crease.
Thats kesler character right there, he wants to win and sometimes it hurts him more.

But you got to take the good with the bad. If Kesler wasn't wired liked that, we wouldn't have gotten the nashville performance.

And I've seen Kesler worked well with good playmakers, that make me believe rather than trying to change's kesler personality, we should compliment him with the right pieces. He works well with the twins on the pp, he does the dirty work and defers to them to make plays. When sundin was here, kesler worked his butt off and gave him or demitra the puck.

I find it ironic we are demanding more from already one of our best forward, but a guy who disappeared much more like booth was acceptable?

ahmon is offline   Reply With Quote