View Single Post
Old
04-05-2006, 12:41 AM
TheKingPin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
well... sliding to 3 you run the risk of Tampa, who is a larger bugaboo for us... and Buffalo is swooning with injuries and the very unfortunate situation with Ruff's daughter.

that being said, if you want the cup you gotta beat whoever comes before you... Buffalo wouldn't represent the type of series that would leave us in a whole with injuries, which has been our problem in the past two playoffs... however, i'd rather have a shot at home-ice in the 2nd round with the 3 seed.

gotta beat who is in front of you though...
yea no doubt ou have to beat the team you are playing. but best case senario does not involve buffalo or tampa. Buffalo is hurt but they will be back before the playoffs. last year showed us who you play early will show later. injuries may not be a problem but pure exhastion will be from chasing thier transitions...not to mention thier ability to swarm when then get a goal. the devils are my chice for the first round but that would entail the thrid seed. I beleive that we can beat anyone but detroit in a best of seven. just a matter of trying to win faster to get that break. a series with buffalo is going to be 7 a series with the devils could easily be a sweep....

TheKingPin is offline   Reply With Quote