View Single Post
Old
06-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Gliff
Wild Bill

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyc View Post
I don't think any team that plays in Norfolk next season, whether it's the Bolts prospects or the Ducks or anyone else for that matter, will be able to match what this team did this year.

I talked with a number of fans yesterday and the celebration, and we all agreed that we would never see another team be this successful in Norfolk in our lifetimes.

So no I don't think any of us in Norfolk expect the Ducks to come to town and meet much less exceed what this year's Admirals team did. We played Syracuse this year in Scope and so most of us got a taste of what is to come.

What our expectations are is that the team give a 60 minute effort and play with heart. Mistakes are expected. Also for the parent club to secure the services of some good AHL veteran players.

It is now official, the Bolts to Syracuse and Ken Young is negotiating a long term deal with the Ducks.

http://hamptonroads.com/2012/06/admi...-syracuse-team
I hate to be this guy but.....you may be disappointed based on what I took from Crunch fans last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adsprincess View Post
Hi Guys!

Looks like you are getting an Admirals fan overload today! I am the third to migrate over here from Tampas boards.

Can't wait to see what Anaheim has in store for us!
WELCOME!!!