View Single Post
Old
06-14-2012, 04:30 PM
PG

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by welcometothebigshow2 View Post
I personally don't think he has slow feet. He is a great skater, but as of right now IMO the only thing that would hold him back from playing next year would be a year of Jr A or AAA to work on his offense (stickhandling, accuracy, etc), and his decision making. He, like Nickerson from Sherbrooke, IMO wont benefit from another year of AAA though. For those two guys, the place that would be best for them if not playing in the Q would of course be Jr A. Both guys sometimes look like they are trying to do too much in Midget. That makes both guys decision making look a little off and trying to play offensively when I feel both guys are shutdown/defensive D, and with both of those guys mix of size, speed and strength they definetly could play Jr A. (Now that I think about it, what a shutdown pair would thos two be for Team Atlantic), But anyways, back on topic, who do you think is the most ready to play? I personally feel it was their first pick, Gagne or even one of the later round pick Stavert and Simpson. McCabe is more ready than Stavert or Simpson, but I think those two guys could definetly play on a rebuilding team next year. Obviously Moncton isn't rebuilding right now.
IMO - having watched a lot of Atlantic AAA this past year - Simpson and McCabe are in no way ready for the speed of major junior...Not seen Thomas Stavert since last summer so hard to say

PG is offline   Reply With Quote