View Single Post
Old
06-14-2012, 03:32 PM
TheDaysOf 04
For The Chief!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syracuse Crunch fan View Post
Hello to everyone...I think all of us Crunch fans were waiting for the official/semi-official announcement to drop by. There are a handful of us on the boards here. We'll do our best to keep you updated through the year.

I feel bad for the Ads fans that they didn't get a chance to enjoy the victory for longer before the announcement, I think everyone in both cities knew this was coming, but it still could have waited a week or so.

The Crunch changed colors from Cbus Blue/Red/White to Anaheim Black/Gold/Orange a couple years back. We've already been told it will change again so I'm sure it will be a variant to the Lightning colors. And thankfully we're changing/getting rid of the mascot.

Oh, and if you read anything from Dolgan (Crunch owner), take it with a grain of salt. He's a showman, he likes to stir the pot. We love him here, but he goes overboard on occasion.
Welcome! A great place to go for info on our prospects is at boltprospects.com. They do a great job on all things Lightning but most importantly providing great stuff about our prospects. They also just released their final rankings. You and other Crunch fans should definitely give their site a look.

Bolt Prospects 2011-2012 Final Rankings

http://www.boltprospects.com/content...spect-rankings

Last edited by TheDaysOf 04: 06-14-2012 at 03:43 PM.
TheDaysOf 04 is online now   Reply With Quote