View Single Post
Old
06-14-2012, 05:05 PM
Pierce Hawthorne
Formerly Avsare1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirPaste View Post
While we are extremely happy with Petro and Shatty we still need a top pairing LD to play with Petro, the need is there, the money is another story though.
Yea well that to haha. I also dont think the need is there as much as the other Teams. Detroit is in the worst shape of all for Dmen, if they dont get Suter, there defense would be attrocious next year. Minny doesnt have a whole lot either, they have some promising young guys who could turn out great, but right now they dont really have a #1 or #2, so Suter would really help. The Avs do have a #1, but right now he's definatly not a Top #1 Dman, more like #1/2 tweener, so adding Suter would not only give us a True #1 Defensive machine, but would also make EJ a #1 to playing next to him.

The Blues already have a #1, and a pretty good one as it is. Plus Shattenkirk who is still young and could easily devellop into a Top pairing guy to.

So, between the Blues salary cap and there current Defense, I just dont think they'll make a huge play for Suter, but I could easily be wrong.