View Single Post
Old
06-14-2012, 08:52 PM
Flyerfan808

vCash: 500
For my EASHL I've finally tweaked my LW Playmaker build into something that produces all around

My Findings:

Offense:

Passing: No more than 95. If you pump it more than that, the AI will assume you're trying to throw the puck ALL THE WAY TO THE POINT, rather than to your guy who is wide open camped in front of the net.
Hand Eye: 90 or higher
Off Aware: 90 or higher
Puck Control: 99 and I'm not ****ing kidding.
Wrist Power: 84-87... You're not going to be sniping from the high slot. Most of your goals are going to come on cheesy cross crease, breakaways, wrap arounds... ie; you're going to score from in close.
Wrist Acc: 96 or higher.

Defense:
Def Awareness: 93
Discipline: 93
Stick Checking: 99

... and nothing else matters

Athleticism:

Speed: 96 or higher
Accel: 93 or higher
Agil: 75 min
Endurance: 78 min
Strength: dump remaining points here.

Basically you're creating a player who can get up ice very quickly, is effective on the dump and chase, is nearly impossible to strip the puck from, and can find the open man in the offensive zone, and can score from in close.

The tradeoff is that you're not very physical... at all. If the puck goes into the corner, you're basically going to get killed to make a play, and either throw the puck up to the point, into the slot or behind the net. If someone lines you up in the neutral zone sometimes there is no avoiding it, but knowing exactly WHEN, HOW, and WHERE to dump the puck when defensemen are being too aggressive is one thing our team has practiced and exploited on many pro and low level elite teams.

On defense your goal is to strip the puck from players... Do not even bother trying to hit anyone.

The build will work for a player on a puck moving team we cycle alot, and it works well for me.