View Single Post
Old
06-14-2012, 09:35 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandebean View Post
Houle is not ahead of Groulx, man. Wow, the kid is just starting. And the other guy has warped the league for many years. He's good, but not Groulx-like. Groulx SHOULDN'T even be in the Q. He's wasting his time if you ask me. And I think he's getting bored coaching in the Q.
Well that's my understanding of Houle's potential. Let just say that I did go often in Blainville this year, and happened to be quite a few times behind the bench. Talked to a lot of people, saw and heard him work a bench, saw what he did with Lewiston, saw what he did with Blainville, he's CLEARLY a guy I don't want the Habs to let go. There are some questions marks with Groulx as far as being a tactician is concerned. And I personnally prefer Houle's approach as a player's coach than Groulx. Again, though, it's not like I'm talking about Bowman versus Bob Berry here. Just that I prefer, for the long run, to see the Habs retaining Houle than Groulx. But would have take those 2 guys with us any day of the week. My ideal trio in Hamilton would have been to see Lefebvre going with Houle and Groulx. Both of whom I have ahead of Tourigny.

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote