View Single Post
Old
06-14-2012, 10:33 PM
Amateur Hour

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersfan9180 View Post
I dont really think they will move OEL out of Phoenix. The Florida fans think Kulikov is worth a fortune(which they are most likely wrong), but don't see them moving him either.

Also who would they be looking to acquire on the teams you mention? Detroit are starving for defenders as of right now. Dallas doesn't have any dman that entice me? San Jose has Douglas Murray, but his foot speed is a killer. Dan Boyle is too old. Chicago has only Hammer I would think would be available? Seabrook and Keith aren't going anywhere I would think. Just some of this doesn't add up really.

If we want to trade with Florida, go for Gudbranson. He has future stud written all over him. He would be the young dman I would target the most if I was Homer. If he can't be bought, then who the hell knows
I see no way Florida trades Gudbranson. He showed in the playoffs just what kind of player he can be. Panthers fans and management also see him as future captain material.

I think Homer's best bet is trying to pry away one of Phoenix's surplus defensemen. Goncharov perhaps, as BCF16 has alluded to in the past.