View Single Post
Old
06-14-2012, 11:17 PM
BenedictGomez
#FireDeboer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood163 View Post
It's basically the reason why the NHL doesn't want to go back to Quebec. Sure the building will be sold out every night but no players will want to play there and your stuck with another perennial loser.
Says who? I'd wouldnt mind living in Quebec City for 8 months a year for 5 or 6 years. My guess is you've never even been there. Like Raleigh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood163 View Post
That brings up an interesting point. Anyone know anything about?:

I've never seen a picture of her before, she's cute, but I guess I expected Parise to have a really hot fiance or model.

Anyway, I just found out yesterday from Lou Nanne (seriously) that she's from North dakota.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saugus View Post
So then he was the GM of a Minnesota NHL team, right? I'm well aware of that, the point was to underline his connection to the state and show why he might have an interest in luring Parise to the Wild.
Not to mention Nanne knows both OWNER Leopold and GM Fletcher. Wild fans already noting "but he's not with the team" is duly noted. IMO, they have reason to worry.

But the potentially really creepy aspect of this story that hasn't yet been mentioned in this thread, and one that the conspiracy theorists will love, is that Lou Nanne also knows another very relevant person in this tale quite well.

Spoil:
J.P. Parise. They were teammates on the North Stars for 6 years.