View Single Post
Old
06-15-2012, 02:43 AM
Petey Pucks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft Guru View Post
Can't wait to wake up and watch Les Bleus.
ukriane vs france should have all the makings of a fantastic match....shevchenko is in form scoring a brace in front of the home crowd in their 2 to 1 win against Sweden and France is looking for a first win today after they drew England 1 all in their first match

I find the quality of the Euro games on average to be better than World Cup games. Higher level of competition in Euro cup due to very few weak teams really participating, unlike the World Cup where some nations from weak federations qualify and are push overs for the most part. Uefa is the strongest federations without question. The only nations from Conmebol that have made noise over the past 20 years have been Brazil and Argentina with perhaps Uruguay coming back to their old form of years past with the way they have been playing as of late. Uruguay won 2 World Cups and dissappeared after 1970 from being competitive only to emerge again as competitors in World Cup 2010. I hope Uruguay keep it up because i'm tired of CONMEBOL really only having Brazil and Argentina represent them.

Petey Pucks is offline   Reply With Quote