View Single Post
Old
06-15-2012, 10:53 AM
vBurmi
Blue-Line Dekes

vCash: 5949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Oil View Post
Of those 15 game how many were just singles? I was always trying to get 2 seats together, so i'm assuming that's why i missed out most times.

Also, when trying to get tickets, did you always have to do that select your own seat garbage? it's so much easier to just click on "best available" and hope something comes up, because every time i select my own i get the same message; "oops, these seats are no longer available". Also, i usually just gave up after 10 minutes when it says no more seats are available, are you telling me that more become available over time?
After I failed at getting tickets to the Ducks game, clicking on a pair only to get the message that they were gone, then repeating >10x, I realized it's best to just let ticketmaster choose for you. In regards to your question about how many of those tickets were singles, none of them were - they were all pairs. If you knew how to get on there fast and let ticketmaster choose your seats, you could easily go to a ton of games. The reason that probably holds true is that most people would be at work during the day and wouldn't be as ready for the email.

vBurmi is online now   Reply With Quote