View Single Post
Old
06-15-2012, 02:59 PM
welcometothebigshow2

vCash: 500
My new view on how things look after the draft. I will give 7 D and 13 forwards, and I don't think the 3 from each province rule is intact anymore so I will go against it. I heard MacIntyre will not play because he's apparently from US, so I will not include him:

Moody-Highmore-Kielly
Gallant-Bishop-Batt
Smallman-Pugsley-Blanchard
Messenger-Yetman-Hynes
Tibbo
This gives them three solid scoring lines and a 4th line +Tibbo that can provide some energy and fill in whenever needed. They basically have two top lines.

Donaghey-Deschenes
Mccabe-Nickerson
Quillan-White
Mann
This is a fairly strong defence. The first pairing is a great two-way guy playing with Deschenes who is a more of a stay at home guy. The next pairing will be a strong shut down unit, Nickerson and Mccabe are both big boys. The third pairing along with the 7th D are all guys who could really fill in and all three guys play a good two-way game. An all around solid D core.

McDonald
MacCallum
McDonald I think is one of the best goalies to come out of the Maritimes in awhile. With MacCallum backing him up this could be one of the more solid goaltending units Team Atlantic has had in awhile.

EDIT: Forgot Noel. But I would have him probably in Moody's spot if he's comfortable playing the wing. If not him centering the third line would mean three top lines

Last edited by welcometothebigshow2: 06-15-2012 at 03:49 PM.
welcometothebigshow2 is offline   Reply With Quote