View Single Post
Old
06-15-2012, 02:12 PM
fredrikstad

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter25 View Post
Dinamo Riga has Latvian owners and is the only KHL franchise that is not making financial losses. There is no way this club will relocate.
And that is a very strong argument that 64 clubs are way to many. What will happen when the oligarks gets tired of the game?
With 64 teams,the KHL will be very diluted.

My wish would be a strong KHL with only past Soviet countries and teams participated

I`m afraid I`m gonna loose my interests for hockey if the best teams in Norway and also Sweden saying goodbye to there domestic leagues,leaving my hometown team to be a developing team for a rich team,and with no chance to be promoted.

I want a strong proud Czech league again. The NLA is growing stronger. If you love hockey, don`t destroy those leagues, help them instead.
The Germans could become a real force if they denied a lot of the foreigners in their league, like they did in Switzerland

Please Medvedev and KHL ,we need more leagues,not one big diluted one.
Develop those 26 or what teams you already have, with arenas like the one in Minsk,and let them be able to carry themselves economically.
Let the main income come from the audience from packed arenas with 12-15 000 seats,not Putin ordering oligarchs to put their money in to hockey.
It will not last.

And finally,history shows,that if things grows to fast and become to big, it will sooner or later become a ruin like Ceasars Rome i.e.

fredrikstad is offline   Reply With Quote