Old
06-15-2012, 07:40 PM
WeThreeKings
Sept 19th

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrowe21 View Post
Player A, also didn't play hockey all year so he had a ton of time to get into good shape while rehabbing his leg.

Player B just moved to North America from his home country and likely spent his spare time adapting to a different life style, learned a new language etc., while winning rookie of the year and playing in a long season through injures and mono.
It takes a whole lot longer than a couple months to sculpt ones body from nothing. Galchenyuk has been working out for a lot longer than this lay-off. His legs are absolutely built which is a really good sign since he likely wasnt able to work out his legs much at all for the majority of his lay off because his knee was healing.

They have gyms in Russia. Any top prospect who wants to make a career in the NHL who has a dedicated mind-set and an excellent work ethic would've hit the gym at 13, 14 or at the very latest 15 years old. Grigorenko doesnt know what a weight is. He looks like me before I hit the gym and I was basically a skeleton.